Media Packing & Shipping Instructions
|If at all possible, remove the media from the computer. Get expert help if necessary. Send us just the hard drive(s), tape(s), floppy, jaz, zip, optical, flashcard, microdrive etc..
- Use the original shipping materials, if you still have them. If not, they are relatively easy to replicate.
- Wrap media in an anti-static bag or similar material to prevent ESD. Use a box that is at least twice the size of the media so that the media can be suspended in the middle of the box. We recommend a minimum of two inches of insulation all around for a 2 lb drive. Pack securely with foam, bubble wrap, or newspaper so the media will not move from the middle of the box.
- Avoid using packing peanuts as contents will settle to the bottom of the box.
- If sending a computer, laptop, or notebook, use great care to ensure proper cushioning and protection. We recommend at least 6 inches of insulation. The heavier the unit, the more insulation is required.
- Make sure the package is clearly labeled as FRAGILE and don’t forget to include the completed and signed evaluation request form.
- Please print out the label after you submit the case online and attach it to the box, or you can use any other courier to generate a label using the address you chose when submitting the case.
- If you dont use our case generator label, please write the case number on the box.
See us in Action!
In the Media
„I just had the opportunity to speak with and thank WeRecoverData.com for their very prompt and professional work in support of the Shuttle Program.“
„Thank you providing excellent data recovery nyc service to our organization at UNICEF. We lost very important data. Thank you for quick and efficient service.“
Karabi Hart, UNICEF, Manhattan, NY
„All our data is fully restored, and we’re back to normal. Thanks so much for saving our business!“ (Had physically damaged RAID)“
Simon Hinkler, Vidipax, Manhattan, NYC
Trust is Everything
Returned Data Encryption
Audited and Certified.
VPNC Testing for Interoperability
Communication Security Canada
Return Path Certification
Multi-Level-Security Defense Access Control
Chain of Custody